TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering for membership with Weddings Whitsundays, you confirm you are at least 18 years of age and have been given the authority to represent the business that you enlist.
- Membership inclusions and prices can be found on our website. Queries should be submitted to email@example.com prior to registering for membership.
- Membership to WeddingsWhitsundays.com is permitted to relevant businesses in the Whitsunday region.
- Should there not be a local Whitsunday business under a certain wedding category then Weddings Whitsundays will allow a non-local business/supplier to become a member of WeddingsWhitsundays.com as per the terms and conditions.
- Membership to WeddingsWhitsundays.com is a 12-month term.
- Should your business cease operations you must advise Weddings Whitsundays in writing no later than 30 days after business ceases operation. Your listing will be removed from WeddingsWhitsundsays.com and no refund will be issued.
- Membership will be automatically renewed each year, from the date you register.
- To cancel your membership email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All payment is to be made to Weddings Whitsundays at the listed price on WeddingsWhtisundays.com .
- Payment can be made via credit card. Monthly payment (minimum 12 month term) or full year payment is accepted.
- Payment will be automatically renewed each year unless terminated prior to the renewal date by cancelling your subscription through your member portal on WeddingsWhitsundays.com.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Should you wish to cancel your membership with Weddings Whitsundays you must access your member portal (account) on the website and cancel your subscription prior to your renewal date. If you do not cancel your subscription, your membership will be automatically renewed and you will be liable for the membership fee for the remaining 12 months.
- Once your membership has been cancelled your directory listing and any additional website advertising will be removed after the last day of your membership period.
- Membership refunds are not provided under any circumstance.
- If your business ceases to operate, your listing will be made inactive immediately.
REJECTION OF MEMBERSHIP
- If you register and pay for membership, but do not meet the requirements of our Terms and Conditions you will be refunded your membership sign up fee less a $25 administration fee.
- Weddings Whitsundays reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel membership if your business conduct is not in line with the values of Weddings Whitsundays Inc. This includes, but not limited to, fraudulent activity, utilising intellectual property or copy-write material illegally, defamation of another supplier or client, etc.
- All material provided by you is of your own intellectual property or you have permission from the owner of the intellectual property to utilise their information.
- As a member of Weddings Whitsundays, you must hold current public liability insurance with a minimum value of $10 million AUD.
- Weddings Whitsundays has the right to request confirmation of your insurance at any time. Failure to provide up to date insurance information will result in your membership being terminated immediately without refund.
- By registering with WeddingsWhitsundays.com you indemnify the association, members and administrators against any losses or costs associated to the operation of your business.